For the seventh time, this event will bring together both market professionals and those who are just starting their journey in one of the most promising industries of our time. Blockster, the first social media for crypto professionals and enthusiasts, will be the official media partner of Blockchain Life.
Traditionally, over 5000 attendees and more than 80 sponsors will take part in the forum. Thus, traders, miners, entrepreneurs from the field of classic and crypto business, investors, blockchain developers, and many of those focused on innovations will meet under one roof to discuss the prominent trends that will shape the future landscape. Besides, the attendees will have access to networking and, as a result, more successful implementation of joint projects in the future.
Despite the restrictions related to the pandemic, the forum will take place in the usual format and will consist of two parts. The first half of the event will be devoted to the conference, in which speakers will share their insights on numerous topics. Then, in the second half, projects leaders and newbies of the industry will have a chance to exhibit their ideas to the audience.
Regardless of the current epidemiological situation, speakers from more than ten countries will join the discussion. Among the leading spokesmen of the forum are:
- Sergey Khitrov – Founder of the world’s most extensive listing agency, Listing.Help.
- Alexey Minaev – Deputy Director of the Department for Digital Economy Development, Ministry of Economic Development.
- Vladislav Martynov – Russian entrepreneur and investor, co-founder of Yota Devices, member of the supervisory board of the Ethereum Foundation.
- Tony Vays – world-famous trader and analyst.
- Anatoly Kaplan – Founder of Forklog.
- Gleb Kostarev – Head of Binance Development in Eastern Europe.
The complete list of forum speakers is available here.
Topics that are included in the forum schedule this year:
- Bitcoin and altcoins. Prospects for development and implementation in 2021-2022. Ways to make money on cryptocurrencies.
- DeFi and Web3. Crypto technologies are changing the financial sector today.
- Regulation of the cryptocurrency market in Russia. Digital financial assets law. The national digital currency of Russia (crypto-ruble).
- Cryptocurrencies trading (trading). Strategies for 2021.
- Mining. How do the restrictions in the leading countries affect the distribution of capacity and earnings of every miner?
- Staking, farming. Fantastic profitability of alternative types of mining.
- Integration of blockchain technology in business and government. New cases and opportunities.
- Is NFT hype or not? All about digital art.
As always, the international award Blockchain Life Awards and competition of promising startups, StartUp Pitch, will be held within the forum framework.
The forum will be organized for the seventh time by the largest listing agency, Listing.Help.
Those wishing to take part in the event can purchase tickets on the official website.
A promo code for a discount of 10%:blockster